Open Letter To Governor Mike DeWine and Speaker Bob Cupp
August 11, 2020
Dear Governor DeWine and Speaker Cupp,
Ohioans need to have complete confidence that the leadership of Ohio is putting the needs of Ohioans first during this time of economic and health crises. Today, I am firmly and respectfully calling for the Ohio House to meet and act upon the following legislative priorities:
1. Remove the Statewide mask mandate
2. Remove stifling COVID-19 regulations on small businesses
3. Take pandemic powers out of the hands of bureaucrats
4. Pass COVID-19 litigation reform for private businesses and schools
5. Override the veto of Senate Bill 55
6. Fully and safely re-open schools this fall
7. Protect in-person voting in the November election
I also call upon the Governor to remember his duty to the Constitution of the State of Ohio, and to the citizens of our great state. Stifling COVID-19 regulations on Ohio individuals, small businesses, and schools must be removed immediately so that our communities can make their own responsible decisions during this pandemic. Ohioans elected me to fight for them, and I will not stop fighting until every student is back safely in school, every business is open, and all of our rights are protected.
Ohio’s 80th House District
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!